When it comes to buying a new smartphone, some may prefer certain specifications such as the largest display and the best camera, others want a powerful phone that provides only the basics, while some set a specific budget that they do not want to skip the mobile phone for, and each of us has a priority in his own phone.
But if we talk about the best smartphone manufactured for the year 2021, here the matter is different, because we will break all the above-mentioned priorities, and choose the best phone according to its capabilities and global classification, and to help you choose the best smartphone for you, we will provide you with this list, continue with us .
Top 10 Mid-range Phones 2021:
- Xiaomi Poco X3 GT :
The latest phones of the famous Poco series, which became the most successful and superior in the list of the best mid-range phones 2021, where the phone made a big jump in the evaluation and caused a sensation.
The Xiaomi Poco X3 GT mobile phone comes with an elegant design and very impressive specifications in black, white and blue colors.
- IPS LCD screen with FHD + resolution, high pixel density, supports HDR10 and has Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- Powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor with 6nm power saving technology and a fast Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processor.
- There are two versions of the phone 128GB and 256GB with UFS 3.1 memory and 8GB RAM of the fourth generation LPDDR4X.
- Supports 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 6, dual SIM, stereo, NFC, and infrared.
- 64MP, 8MP and 2MP triple camera with 4K technology, Slow M, and 16MP front camera.
- The battery has a capacity of 5000mAh and supports 67W fast charging.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro:
Xiaomi was able to be number one in the year 2021 after Huawei declined significantly due to the American ban, as it became providing killer phones to other companies.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro mobile phone with a distinctive design of Gorilla Glass 5 and a plastic frame that is IP53 moisture and dust resistant.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display, FHD 120Hz, HDR10, 1,200 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Snapdragon 732G processor with 8nm technology, Adreno 618 graphics processor, android 11 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.
- UFS 2.2 storage, LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/6GB, 128GB/6GB, 128GB/8GB, and an SD memory slot.
- Quad camera 108MP, 8MP wide-angle, 2MP macro, 2MP 4K isolation, 16MP front.
- It has stereo headphones, 3.5mm port, NFC sensor, infrared, FM radio, 4G network, strong Wi-Fi and side fingerprint.
- The battery is huge with a capacity of 5020mAh and supports 33W fast charging.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro:
Xiaomi takes over the list of the best mid-range phones in 2021 with several devices, and this means a significant improvement in the creativity of a company that focuses on specifications at a lower price.
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes in a large size made entirely of strong plastic materials and is IP53 moisture resistant.
- 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen, FHD+ 120Hz, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- Powerful Snapdragon 860 processor with 7nm technology, Adreno 640 GPU, android 11 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.
- UFS 3.1 storage with a capacity of 128/6GB and 256/8GB, LPDDR4X RAM, and an SD memory slot.
- 48MP quad camera, 8MP wide-angle camera, 2MP macro photography, 2MP 4K isolation, 960fps slow-motion shooting, and 20MP front camera.
- It has a 3.5mm port, stereo speakers, 4G and 3G network, a dual Nano SIM port, an NFC sensor, infrared, and good Wi-Fi.
- The battery has a capacity of 5160mAh with 33W fast charging.
- Realme 7 Pro :
The Realme phone of the Oppo company is considered one of the best mid-range phones in 2021, which is superior to Samsung and Xiaomi, and the phone features a powerful design, great specifications compared to the price.
Realme 7 Pro phone has a distinctive design, multiple colors, good weight and is made entirely of plastic materials
- 6.4 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, high pixel density, low bezel, Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- The processor is Snapdragon 720G, 8nm architecture, running android 10, selectable for Android 11, and a good graphic processor.
- UFS 2.1 storage with a capacity of 128GB, LPDDR4X RAM with a capacity of 4GB and 6GB, and an SD memory installation port.
- 64MP, 8MP, 2MP, 2MP quad camera, 32MP front camera, 4K shooting, Slow M at 120fps
- It has stereo headphones, a 3.5mm headphone jack, in-screen fingerprint, and an NFC sensor
- Supports 4G and 3G network, dual Nano SIM, and strong Wi-Fi.
- The Realme 7 Pro battery has a capacity of 5000mAh, powerful 65W fast charging and a Type C charging port.
- Samsung Galaxy M52 4G:
The Korean company can never be dispensed with in all lists of electronic devices, as it is considered a necessary option in the world, and is considered the most trusted company by users compared to the Chinese.
The Samsung M52 phone, which comes in distinctive colors, is made of plastic materials, among the best phones in the middle class of 2021, and it is waterproof, IP67 standard.
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD +, high pixel density, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90Hz
- Snapdragon 720G processor with 8nm architecture, running android 11 system and One UI 3.1 interface.
- UFS 2.1 storage with a capacity of 128GB and 256GB, and LPDDR4X RAM with a capacity of 4GB, 6GB and 8GB, and an external SD memory slot
- The camera is good: 64 MP, 12 MP, 5 MP, and 5 MP, supports 4K, and the front is 32 MP, which also supports 4K
- Supports 4G and 3G network, two Nano SIM port, strong Wi-Fi, NFC, stereo headphones, and a 3.5mm port.
- The battery has a capacity of 4500mAh, fast charging of 25W and a Type C charging port.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite:
Among the Xiaomi phones that joined the list of the best mid-range mobiles 2020 and 2021, which are characterized by strong specifications and a good price, we have chosen for you a lite version of the Mi series.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is made of glass materials, aluminum frame, medium size, distinctive design
- 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen, FHD + resolution, supports HDR10, 120Hz speed, and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Snapdragon 750G chip with 8nm technology and works on android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- UFS 2.1 storage with a capacity of 64GB and 128GB, LPDDR4X RAM, and an SD memory slot.
- 64MP, 8MP, 2MP and 2MP quad camera, 16MP front camera with 4K technology and Slow M at 960fps.
- It has stereo and 3.5mm headphones, 5G and 4G network, dual Nano SIM port, strong Wi-Fi, side fingerprint, and NFC.
- 4820mAh battery, 33W fast charging, USB-C charging port
- Xiaomi Poco X3:
We see that Xiaomi is progressing terribly and providing phones with strong specifications and killer prices, and America has worked to stand in its way due to the rapid growth it is achieving in the face of American companies, especially Apple.
One of the most successful phones, Xiaomi Poco X3 among the best mid-range phones 2021, which features a great design, large size, and IP53 water resistance.
- 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen, FHD+, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The processor is a powerful Snapdragon 732G with 8nm technology and runs on android 10.
- Memory UFS 2.1 with a capacity of 64 GB and 128 GB, SD memory slot and LPDDR4X RAM with a capacity of 6 GB and 8 GB
- Rear camera 64MP, 13MP, 2MP, 2MP, and 20MP front camera supports 4K and Slow M shooting at 960fps.
- Supports 4G and 3G network, dual Nano SIM port, strong Wi-Fi, stereo speakers, 3.5mm and side fingerprint.
- The battery has a capacity of 6000mAh, fast charging of 33W and a Type C charging port.
- OnePlus Nord:
After OnePlus was focusing heavily on the upper category, it decided to enter the middle category market after launching two phones of the category, which achieved success because it competes strongly with Xiaomi and Samsung in the middle category.
The OnePlus Nord phone is one of the best options that can be bought with a distinctive design and awesome specifications compared to the price made of Gorilla Glass 5 and a plastic frame.
- 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, HDR10+ support, 90Hz speed, and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It is powered by the best Snapdragon 765G processor with 7nm architecture and android 10 system is upgradable to Android 11
- UFS 2.1 storage memory with a capacity of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, and RAM with a capacity of 6GB, 8GB and 12GB.
- Quad rear camera 49MP, 8MP, 5MP and 2MP, front camera with 32MP and 8MP with 4K technology and Slow M at 240fps.
- Supports 5G, 4G, 3GB, dual SIM, Nano SIM, strong Wi-Fi, NFC sensor and in-screen fingerprint
- The battery has a capacity of 4115mAh, fast charging of 30W and a Type C charging port.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 4G:
One of the latest Samsung phones that was released recently in the middle category and the 5G version comes with lower specifications, so choosing the 4G version is better than all types, and that is why we presented it in the list of the best mid-range phones 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A41 phone is of good size, lightweight, and plastic materials in several colors, including white and black
- Super AMOLED screen size of 6.4 inches, HD + resolution, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Mediatek Helio G80 processor with 12nm architecture and Android 11 system.
- eMMC 5.1 storage with a capacity of 64GB and 128GB, and LPDDR4X RAM with a capacity of 4GB and 6GB, and an SD memory slot
- Triple camera 48MP, 8MP, 2MP, 2MP and front 13MP
- Supports 4G network, dual Nano SIM, 3.5mm port, NFC, and in-screen fingerprint
- The battery has a capacity of 5000mAh, fast charging of 15W and a Type C charging port.
- Samsung Galaxy M32:
In fact, it is not possible to compare Samsung and Xiaomi phones during 2021 and 2020 with the clear superiority of Xiaomi phones, but despite that, there are many phones from Samsung that are worthy, especially since millions still prefer them, even if it is at the expense of specifications.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 mobile phone comes with an all-plastic design in blue and black.
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and high pixel density.
- The processor is Mediatek Helio G80 with 12nm octa-core technology and Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor running android 11.
- It comes with 64GB and 128GB eMMC 5.1 memory, 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM, and an external SD card slot.
- Supports 4G, 3G and 2G network, dual SIM port, good WiFi, and NFC sensor.
- Quad camera 64MP, 8MP, 2MP, 2MP, front 20MP
- The battery has a capacity of 5000mAh, fast charging of 25W and a Type C charging port.
Summary of the Best Mid-range Phones 2021:
Given the large number of phones that are released monthly from various companies, users are at a loss to choose a suitable phone at a good price, provided that the specifications are strong.
Through the article, we see that the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT mobile, which tops the list of the best mid-range phones in 2021, while there are several other Samsung phones, but it is not compared with Xiaomi explicitly.
Samsung is still back in the list if we look at Chinese phones, as they are still dominated by high prices and reduced specifications, especially with regard to screen and processor specifications.
The list remains just a comprehensive comparison, and I hope that the topic is comprehensive and detailed. If you have any suggestions, you can put it through the comments box below the topic, and do not forget to share with us your experiences with phones.